More than 80% of all data has a geospatial (referring to a specific location on the earth) component that can enable a visual representation, mapping and geospatial analysis of information. Geospatial data and analysis supports many missions including national security, law enforcement, healthcare, the environment, and natural resource conservation.
KTS provides a wide range of Geospatial / Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions and services including geospatial portals, web-based distributed systems, geo-enablement/integration of GIS with existing systems, end to end Common Operational Picture (COP) solutions, geospatial database design and management. Our objective is to efficiently design, develop and manage the most suitable geospatial solution for our customers resulting in revenue enhancements, savings and operations improvement.
Additionally, we offer our clients:
- Geospatial Strategic Planning
- GIS Enterprise Program / Project Management
- Design & development of Geospatially Enabled Databases
- GIS Analysis & Remote Sensing Services
- Application Development & Geospatial Web Solutions
- End User Support Services